If you don’t have time to comb through social media all day, here’s what you’ve been missing over the last 24 hours or so in the country music world:
- Chase Rice visits the Korean Demilitarized Zone.
- Billy Currington gets a gift.
- John Rich is ready to go swimming.
- Dave Haywood and family have some news.
- Keith Urban appears to be in the studio.
- William Michael Morgan sucks at skipping rocks.
- Frankie Ballard remembers his father-in-law.
- Kacey Musgraves likes to sparkle.
- Chris Young gets a #truckstopfind.
- Tim McGraw is a fan of Cleveland and Spinal Tap.
- Brantley Gilbert fills the house in Detroit.
- Trisha Yearwood has donuts.
Yes we are beyond excited for a baby girl this Dec!!! Really can't believe it. We feel very blessed, partly terrified, and I've already cried twice and the baby is not even here yet 🤷🏻♂️ also kelli looking 🔥😘 and Cashie gonna be a great big brother! 👨👩👧👦 thanks as always to @hodgesusry for the lit photo! And huge congrats too @hillaryscottla 💃 #babybellum
— Keith Urban (@KeithUrban) August 18, 2017
I lost my Father-in-law in January, today would have been his 60th birthday. He was more than I could've imagined, as a mentor, friend, Father, and patriarch. I know our Lord holds him close today🙏🏽 I miss the moments we shared. His family is working out of a great void left by his absence. He gave every single bit of himself. I was BLESSED to know him. Happy Birthday Mike, we'll meet again in glory! I'm sure you're already sprucing things up for us🦅
— Trisha Yearwood (@trishayearwood) August 18, 2017