More than 20 cross-genre artists and musicians have come together to record a new song, “Quarantine,” that benefits the MusiCare COVID-19 Relief Fund.
Dubbing themselves The Quarantine All-Stars, the award-winning ensemble includes Brad Paisley, Steve Wariner, Chuck Leavell (Rolling Stones), Jonathan Cain (Journey), Sony Emory (Earth, Wind & Fire), Dan Falcone (Lady Gaga), Jeff Coffin (Dave Matthews Band), Katlin Owen (Jon Pardi), Kevin Arrowsmith (Luke Bryan) and more.
Written and produced by Scotty Wilbanks, the one-of-a-kind collaboration was recorded remotely as the artists performed in their homes or personal studios.
Proceeds and donations on behalf of “Quarantine” benefit the MusiCares COVID-19 Relief Fund, which was created by The Recording Academy to help people in the music industry affected by the coronavirus disease outbreak and subsequent cancellation of music events.
The Quarantine All-Stars
- Brad Paisley
- Steve Wariner
- Michael Carter (Luke Bryan)
- Josh Reedy (Thomas Rhett)
- Katlin Owen (John Pardi)
- Dave Ristrim (Luke Bryan)
- Chuck Leavell (Rolling Stones)
- Scotty Wilbanks (Luke Bryan, Third Day)
- Jonathan Cain (Journey)
- Sonny Emory (Eric Clapton, Earth, Wind & Fire)
- Chris Kimmerer (Thomas Rhett)
- Kent Slucher (Luke Bryan)
- Sam Sims (Michael Jackson, Justin Timberlake)
- James Cook (Luke Bryan)
- Kevin Arrowsmith (Luke Bryan)
- Jeff Coffin (Dave Matthews Band)
- Keith Smith (Toby Mac)
- Lee Thornburg (Joe Bonamassa, Tower of Power)
- Mark Douthit (Michael McDonald)
- Roy Agee (Lauren Daigle
- Dan Falcone ( Lady Gaga, Celine Dion)
- Greg Vail (Luis Miguel)
Listen to “Quarantine” below.
photos: Brad Paisley by TCD; Steve Wariner by Tammie Arroyo, AFF-USA.com